A Public Webinar on Improving Data for Racial Equity in Policing
Jan 24, 2022 - 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM ET
This event has ended, but you can l view a recording of the event here.
Measures for Justice has been working to develop a national, standardized set of police performance measures for three years. We’ve done this work with input from community leaders and police experts. Now we are taking the last step in codifying these measures into a workable draft we will pilot this year. That step comes in the form of a roundtable in partnership with the Center for Open Data Enterprise (CODE).
On January 24 at 12pm ET, we invite you to the first part of that roundtable: a Webinar on Improving Data for Racial Equity in Policing.
The Webinar will feature speakers who will discuss how data can be used to improve policing and community safety, including :
- Amy Bach, Executive Director, Measures for Justice
- Sam Sinyangwe, Founder and CEO, Police Scorecard
- Channing Nesbitt, Social Impact Program Specialist, Tableau Foundation
- Dr. Nancy La Vigne, Senior Fellow, Council on Criminal Justice
- Darrell Malone, Founder, National Police Data Coalition
- Julie Ciccolini, Director of Law Enforcement Accountability, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Damon Woods, Director, Racial Equity Alliance, XPrize
- Paul Wormeli, Innovation Strategist, Wormeli Consulting, LLC